- The Mayo Clinic has closed the trial of Geron's (GERN) Imetelstat treatment to new patients after 14 months, although those who are already in the program will continue to receive therapy.
- The study is evaluating Imetelstat in patients with myelofibrosis and other myeloid malignancies.
- Geron believes that 79 patients were enrolled in the trial but that 20 have dropped out.
- Based on preliminary data from the study, Geron intends to start another Phase II trial in H1.
- Shares are -12.1%; Adam Feuerstein asks on Twitter whether people are "bothered by the 20 patients who dropped out of study?" (8-K)