- Execs with Royal Caribbean (RCL +2%) say demand for higher-priced cruise bookings to Asia and Europe has picked up.
- The company's net yields are forecast to rise 2%-3% this year.
- Cold weather across the U.S. is a positive factor for ticket sales in Q1.
- Discounting is part of the equation right now, but not "fundamentally" different than in years past.
- Share repurchases and dividend increases are possible due to the improving free cash flow the company is seeing.
- Earnings call webcast