- Net interest income of $297.3M up $3.1M from Q3 and $7.3M from a year ago. NIM of 2.92% is off 12 basis points from Q3 and 23 bps from a year ago, yet NII gained thanks to $33M of prepayment income - reflecting "particularly robust" activity in multi-family loans even as residential mortgage lending slides. Multi-family loans up 11.3% Y/Y.
- For the full year, multi-family originations of $7.4B rose 28.1% from 2012.
- Noninterest income of $38.8M fell $11.9M from Q3 and $16.7M from a year ago, with mortgage banking income of just $12.8M compared to $16.2M and $32.6M in the earlier periods.
- Noninterest expense of $149.5M fell $853K from Q3 and $5.1M from a year ago.
- CC started at 9:30.
- Press release, Q4 results
- NYCB -2.2%
Prepayment fees boost income at NYCB as margins slip
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Oct 1, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Sep 12, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jul 17, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Apr 14, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Mar 31, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs