- Electronic Arts (EA +0.5%) has been upgraded to Buy by BofA/Merrill following yesterday's mixed FQ3 results and FY14 guidance cut. The upgrade has helped EA turn positive.
- Tableau (DATA +1.2%) has been upgraded to Buy by Goldman ahead of its Feb. 4 Q4 report.
- Teradata (TDC -2.7%) has been cut to Sell by Goldman ahead of its Feb. 4 Q4 report.
- Dassault (DASTY +1.2%) has been upgraded to Buy by BofA/Merrill. Q4 results are due on Feb. 6.
- Vimpelcom (VIP -3.6%) has been cut to Neutral by HSBC.
- Digital Realty (DLR -2.6%) has been cut to Underperform by Macquarie. Q4 results are due on Feb. 24.
Tech ratings changes: EA, Tableau, Teradata, Dassault, Vimpelcom
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Thu, 4:47PM)
at Investor's Business Daily (Jan 22, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 15, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 14, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 8, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs