- Investors take a slightly soft 2014 outlook from Boeing (BA -6.3%) as an excuse to cash in some chips on the Dow's best performer last year.
- “We view BA’s 2014 EPS/cash-flow guidance to be initially conservative given the year is just commencing and coupled with BA’s typical cadence of increasing mileposts as the year progresses,” says Sterne Agee's Peter Arment, capturing the flavor of sell-side reaction.
- Boeing's 6%-plus decline is responsible for nearly half of the Dow's 170 point drop.
- CC transcript, presentation slides
- Earlier earnings coverage
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Thu, 2:50PM)
at Nasdaq.com (Wed, 9:27AM)
Boeing : Jeff Johnson to Lead Boeing Military Aircraft Business Development; Successor to be named in coming weeksat 4-traders.com (Mar 23, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs