- It's been a long run, but Blackstone's (BX) stock is finally set to top its IPO price today - up 7.7% in the premarket to $33.30 after blowing through Q4 estimates, partly thanks to the reopening of the IPO window which allowed the offerings of Merlin, Hilton, Extended Stay and Brixmor in Q4.
- Stephen Schwarzman: 2013 shows how "our long-term fund structures benefit our investors, and how our patient approach towards improving assets can ultimately drive better earnings growth and fund performance." Indeed.
- Performance fees of $1.69B gained 259% from a year ago. Investment income of $356.7M up 219%. Economic net income of $1.54B up 130% Y/Y. ENI per unit of $1.35 compares to $0.59 last year. Distributable earnings of $0.68 per unit up 51% from a year ago.
- CC at 11 ET
- Press release, Q4 results
- Supplemental financial data