- QEP Resources (QEP) authorizes a spinoff of its midstream business, QEP Field Services Co., into a stand-alone public company.
- QEP says it is preparing the necessary filings for the move but will continue to evaluate proposals for alternate transactions for separating the midstream business.
- In an update on previously announced plans to sell non-core E&P assets, QEP plans to market its Granite Wash and Cana Woodford packages in mid-February.
- QEP also unveils a $500M share repurchase program.
- Jana Partners has been arguing since October for a more drastic restructuring of the company to spark shares; QEP +3.6% premarket.
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 25, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 16, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Feb 25, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Feb 23, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 19, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs