- Cameron International (CAM +4.6%) opens higher after Q4 earnings and revenue top analyst estimates; revenue rose 21% Y/Y to $2.94B but total costs and expenses jumped 22% to $2.62B.
- Issues downside guidance for Q1, seeing EPS of $0.70-$0.75 vs. $0.76 analyst consensus estimate; issues in-line guidance for FY 2014, seeing EPS of $3.60-$4.00 vs. $3.80 consensus.
- Q4 drilling and production business rose 39% to $1.94B, valves and measurement posted a 5.3% decrease, and process and compression systems reported a 1.8% decline.
- Orders booked for Q4 fell 2.9% to $3.3B, but the backlog ended the year at a record $11.5B, up 34% Y/Y.
- Expects to close the $550M sale of its reciprocating compression division to GE, announced earlier this month, in Q3, and expects to use net proceeds for share repurchases.
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at 4-traders.com (Mar 24, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 21, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 7, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Jan 6, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 5, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs