- Under Armour (UA +20.9%) says the strength of its brand helped it outperform in Q4 as new products showed traction right away with consumers.
- Execs note that marketing efforts to lure in women buyers have been successful and helped to broaden out its product mix.
- The purchase by the company of MapMyFitness will begin to pay dividends later this year as new digital offerings are rolled out.
- Analyst questions on potential supply issues are handled with ease.
- A bit of snark from CEO Kevin Plank on the Notre Dame and Navy endorsement deals: "We now have both God and country on our side."
- Under Armour earnings call
Heard during Under Armour's earnings call
Jan 30 2014, 10:27 ET