- Q4 net income of $16.5M or $0.12 per share compares to $5.3M a year ago.
- ETF AUM of $34.9B up 90.8% Y/Y. ETF net inflows of $2.3B up 117.9%. Market share of industry inflows of 3.9% up 200 basis points from a year ago.
- Average ETF advisory fee of 51 bps down 3 bps from a year ago as the majority of inflows in Q4 (and for the whole year) went to the Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) which has an expense ratio of 0.48%.
- Pre-tax margin of 38% up 1,600 basis points Y/Y.
- Expenses of $26.7M vs. $18.3M a year ago, with compensation expense of $9.6M up 56.3% thanks to incentive pay surrounding the big net inflows. Headcount of 87 up from 70 one year ago. Marketing expense of $2.1M is up 31.8%.
- CC at 9 ET
- Press release, Q4 results
- The stock's had a rough January, down 19% after a near-triple in the prior year.
- WETF +0.6% premarket
at Nasdaq.com (Nov 14, 2014)