- Q4 net income of $16.5M or $0.12 per share compares to $5.3M a year ago.
- ETF AUM of $34.9B up 90.8% Y/Y. ETF net inflows of $2.3B up 117.9%. Market share of industry inflows of 3.9% up 200 basis points from a year ago.
- Average ETF advisory fee of 51 bps down 3 bps from a year ago as the majority of inflows in Q4 (and for the whole year) went to the Japan Hedged Equity Fund (DXJ) which has an expense ratio of 0.48%.
- Pre-tax margin of 38% up 1,600 basis points Y/Y.
- Expenses of $26.7M vs. $18.3M a year ago, with compensation expense of $9.6M up 56.3% thanks to incentive pay surrounding the big net inflows. Headcount of 87 up from 70 one year ago. Marketing expense of $2.1M is up 31.8%.
- CC at 9 ET
- Press release, Q4 results
- The stock's had a rough January, down 19% after a near-triple in the prior year.
- WETF +0.6% premarket
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Dec 30, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 24, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 31, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 29, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Feb 14, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs