- Citrix (CTXS +2.5%) has been upgraded to Overweight by JPMorgan, and to Buy by Nomura. The votes of confidence come a day after shares tumbled in response to the company's soft guidance and disclosure that CEO Mark B. Templeton will be retiring within a year. Several firms had downgraded Citrix in response to the news.
- Tibco (TIBX -1.6%) has been cut to Underweight by Barclays.
- Vimpelcom (VIP +0.5%) has been upgraded to Buy by Citi. HSBC cut the Russian mobile carrier to Neutral two days ago.
- International Rectifier (IRF +2.3%) has been upgraded to Buy by Citi. Shares sold off yesterday following the chipmaker's FQ2 beat.
- Autobytel (ABTL -5%) has been cut to Hold by Ascendiant Capital.