- The PMI edges higher to 50.8 in January from 50.5 previously, but New Orders jumped to an 11-month high of 52.4 (and from 50.7 previously). Output rose, but pace was the slowest since September.
- Despite gains in orders and production, employment contracted for the 10th consecutive month.
- Prices rose at their fastest pace in three months amid the real's depreciation - falling 2.5% in just January.
- EWZ -12% YTD, but up 0.9% premarket
- Related ETFs: EWZ, BRF, BZF, BRXX, EWZS, BRAQ, BRAZ, BZQ, BRZU, BRAF, UBR, BRZS, FBZ, DBBR
Soft manufacturing growth continues in Brazil
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 12, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 28, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 15, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 8, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 7, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs