- Net increase in net assets resulting from operations (NI) of $0.30 per share compares to $0.24 a year ago. Net investment income of $0.32 per share falls from $0.51 per share a year ago which included significant non-recurring dividend income.
- Net asset value per share of $10.73 is up $0.01 from Q3.
- Debt to equity ratio slips to 48% from 53.7% in Q3.
- Portfolio investments of $607.66M during Q brings total to $4.976B and number of companies to 130. Annualized current yield os 12.9%.
- FQ3 NII guidance of $0.28-$0.33 per share.
- Press release, Q4 results
- CC tomorrow at 11ET
- PSEC flat AH