- Emerging Global Advisors, the advisory group behind EGShares, announced earlier today that it would be updating 3 of its most popular ETFs from Indxx to FTSE managed indexes.
- The EGShares Low Volatility Emerging Markets Dividend ETF (HILO) is switching to the FTSE Emerging All Cap ex Taiwan Low Volatility Dividend Index; the biggest change here is the exclusion of Taiwan from holdings.
- The EGShares Brazil Infrastructure Index Fund (BRXX) is trading in for the FTSE Brazil Infrastructure Extended Index.
- The EGShares Emerging Markets Domestic Demand ETF (EMDD) is switching to the FTSE Emerging Domestic Demand Index, which was introduced just a week before.
- Other emerging market ETFs tracking FTSE indexes: VWO, PXH, ASEA, SCHE, EMHD, EMDG
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs