- Toyota (TM) FQ3 net profit jumps more than fivefold to ¥525.4B ($5.2B) from ¥99.91B a year earlier, helped by the weaker yen.
- Operating profit climbs almost fivefold to ¥600.5B, topping expectations of ¥575.9B.
- Net revenues ¥6.585T vs ¥5.32T.
- Toyota has raised its fiscal-year outlook for the third time in three quarters, saying it now expects net income to almost double to a record ¥1.9T ($18.8B) vs a prior forecast of ¥1.67 and consensus of ¥1.87T.
- Toyota projects operating profit at ¥2.4T vs previous guidance of ¥2.2T and consensus of ¥2.44T. Revenues are seen at ¥25.5T. (PR)
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Tue, 5:34PM)
at CNBC.com (May 20, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (May 13, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Mar 11, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Mar 3, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs