- Michael Kors (KORS) blew past revenue estimates without sacrificing margins in FQ3. Gross profit as a percentage of total revenue was up 100 bps to 61.2% during the period.
- Weather and macroeconomic factors took a backseat to a brand that is on fire with consumers during the period.
- Expenses and inventory rose slower than sales in FQ3 for the retailer.
- Guidance for FQ4 is for revenue of $790M-$800M on the company's view that comparable store sales will increase by 15%-20%.
- SA contributor Stock Gamer had a well-reasoned buy recommendation on KORS into the earnings release and beyond.
- KORS +19.8% premarket to $91.75.