- Clorox (CLX) grew sales at a moderate pace in FQ2 off of a tough year-ago comparable. Volume increased 1% during the quarter.
- Gross margin rate fell 60 bps to 41.9% due to higher commodity costs.
- The company saw stronger gains in its Cleaning segment than Household or Lifestyle.
- International sales rose 2% on a 1% pickup in volume.
- The company expects 1%-2% sales growth in FY14.
- CLX -0.4% premarket
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Investor's Business Daily (Feb 4, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Feb 2, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 23, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 15, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs