- It's official: Microsoft (MSFT) has named enterprise/cloud product chief Satya Nadella its new CEO, ending a 14-year run by Steve Ballmer. Bill Gates is resigning as chairman, and will begin a new role as a "technology adviser."
- Lead independent director John Thompson is Microsoft's new chairman. Gates and (for now) Ballmer will remain on the board, and Nadella will join it.
- Microsoft adds Gates will (as rumored) "spend more time at the company." He's expected to once again be closely involved in product development.
- MSFT +0.7% premarket.
- Nadella's e-mail to Microsoft employees.
- More on Microsoft/Nadella
From other sites
at MarketWatch.com (Fri, 3:18PM)
at Zacks.com (Thu, 10:04AM)
at Zacks.com (Wed, 9:30AM)
at 4-traders.com (Wed, 5:04AM)
at 4-traders.com (Wed, 3:07AM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs