- Gilead Sciences' (GILD) Q4 sales growth was helped by higher sales of GILD's newer HIV drugs: Stribild sales totaled $203M, up from $40M a year earlier, and Complera sales were $262M, more than double last year's level.
- Q4 Atripla sales +1.8% Y/Y to $933M, Truvada sales -2.2% Y/Y to $814M; antiviral product sales rose 22% to $2.64B, while cardiovascular product sales gained 25% to $268.5M.
- Sales of the much anticipated new hepatitis C treatment Sovaldi totaled $139M in the final weeks of 2013, after winning FDA approval in early December.
- Looking to 2014, GILD sees full-year sales of $11.3B-$11.5B, a view that excludes Sovaldi sales.
- Shares flat AH after rising 4% during regular trading.