Wunderlich turns cautious on SiriusXM Radio

• Wunderlich downgrades SiriusXM Radio (SIRI) to a Hold rating from Buy and drops its price target to $3.80.
  • SIRI -0.6% premarket to $3.50.
From other sites
Comments (7)
  • poolandgolf
    , contributor
    Comments (4) | Send Message

Who is Wunderlich?
    5 Feb 2014, 09:32 AM Reply Like
  • WhatdoIknow1
    , contributor
    Comments (661) | Send Message

I like SIRI but want them at a little cheaper price.
    3.50$ looks like resistance to me. What can I do?
    I know change the rating and if the change takes place on what should be a down day after a reset them I might be able to get the price I'm looking for.
    Three cheers for wonderlick.

Long SIRI
    5 Feb 2014, 09:44 AM Reply Like
  • critterlitter
    , contributor
    Comments (419) | Send Message

Well, you've got it --- SIRI is floating around $3.50 today. I recently sold my shares, however; at today's price, it is becoming a bit enticing for a third round for me. I don't know if the dust has settled enough for me yet. If another institution downgrades them, it will, with certainty, drop their price where I'll jump back in for a third time.

I don't know if it is SIRI's numbers (which are not really unhealthy) or the pending/potential ownership by Liberty that is shaking their price downward. I personally think it's a matter of both, realizing that most of the outstanding shares are retail and not owned by institutions where there probably would be a bit less emotion involved.

Anyone got a take on why they think the price is where it is as of today 2/5/14?

Peace.
    5 Feb 2014, 02:01 PM Reply Like
  • OCTO
    , contributor
    Comments (53) | Send Message

Hi Sirius lovers I am wonder boy and I AM UPGRADE SIRI to..... BUY and I upper its price target to $5.70 for march 2014
    5 Feb 2014, 01:36 PM Reply Like
  • critterlitter
    , contributor
    Comments (419) | Send Message

With "Octo" for a username, wouldn't it be more appropriate if you put the target for March at 8 bucks ??? Where did your $5.70 come from? Certainly not this Wunderlich outfit...
    5 Feb 2014, 02:04 PM Reply Like
  • joebrad123
    , contributor
    Comments (12) | Send Message

wunderliuch s track record is terrible
    5 Feb 2014, 01:50 PM Reply Like
  • francis williams
    , contributor
    Comments (25) | Send Message

I'm staying right here. The water isn't too turbulent nor swimming tiring.
    7 Feb 2014, 05:48 AM Reply Like