- uniQure (QURE) prices a Nasdaq IPO of 5.4M shares at $17 each, above expectations for an offer of 4.6M shares at $13-15.
- There is also a greenshoe option of 810,000 shares.
- The gene therapy biopharmaceutical company expects to raise net proceeds of $81.9M in the offering, which is due to close on February 10.
- Seeking Alpha author Don Dion believes that while "there's no guarantee" that uniQure's main product, Glybera, will catch on, the firm "appears to have long-term potential for success in the gene therapy field."
- "Glybera is used to treat a subset of patients with lipoprotein lipase deficiency (LPLD), a dangerous metabolic disease," Dion writes. (PR)
- ETF IPO
From other sites
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs