- AstraZeneca (AZN) Q4 core EPS dropped 28% to $1.23 and beat consensus of $1.18.
- Revenue -4% in constant exchange rates to $6.84B, just above forecasts of $6.82B.
- Adjusted profit fell 26% to $1.98B, dragged down by patent expirations on key drugs.
- The loss of IP protection will continue to hurt the company, and it forecasts that 2014 revenue will drop by a low-to-mid single digit percentage and that EPS will decline "in the teens."
- AstraZeneca declared a second interim dividend of $1.90 a share. (PR)
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
This was corrected on 02/06/2014 at 05:42 AM.
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Mar 20, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 19, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Mar 18, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 17, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Feb 5, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs