- AstraZeneca (AZN) Q4 core EPS dropped 28% to $1.23 and beat consensus of $1.18.
- Revenue -4% in constant exchange rates to $6.84B, just above forecasts of $6.82B.
- Adjusted profit fell 26% to $1.98B, dragged down by patent expirations on key drugs.
- The loss of IP protection will continue to hurt the company, and it forecasts that 2014 revenue will drop by a low-to-mid single digit percentage and that EPS will decline "in the teens."
- AstraZeneca declared a second interim dividend of $1.90 a share. (PR)
This was corrected on 02/06/2014 at 05:42 AM.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Jun 1, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Feb 11, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Feb 5, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 14, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 8, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs