- Stock futures hold gains after jobless claims fell more than expected, easing some concerns ahead of tomorrow's employment report; Dow and S&P +0.3%, Nasdaq +0.4%.
- European markets pared gains after the ECB kept rates on hold and Draghi sounded somewhat more hawkish than expected during a press conference; markets rallied across most of Asia as traders stepped in to scoop up bargains.
- In corporate news, GM -2.5% after Q4 earnings missed estimates, Green Mountain +36% after Coca-Cola buys a 10% stake, and Twiiter -23% after saying monthly users rose just 3.8% in the quarter.
- Treasurys hold slim losses with the 10-year yield up one basis point at 2.68%.
- Still ahead: EIA natural gas.
Stock futures gain as jobless claims fall more than expected
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs