- Eleven Biotherapeutics' (EBIO) shares are due to begin trading on Nasdaq today after the company raised $50M in an IPO by selling 5M shares at $10 each. That's below the initial range of $13-15, although Eleven Biotherapeutics was expected to sell only 4.3M shares.
- There's also a greenshoe option for another 750,000 shares.
- Eleven Biotherapeutics develops treatments for eye diseases using its proprietary protein-engineering platform, AMP-Rx.
- The firm's lead candidate is EBI-005, which its developing as a topical treatment for dry eye disease and allergic conjunctivitis. (PR)
- Seeking Alpha previews: Don Dion; IPOdesktop
- ETF: IPO