- Germany's trade surplus slipped to €18.5B in December from €18.9B in November but came in above consensus of €17.3B.
- Exports surprisingly fell 0.9% on month after rising 0.7% previously and vs forecasts for an increase of 0.8%.
- Imports dropped 0.6% vs -2.3% and +1.2%.
- Current account surplus €23.5B vs €21.6B.
- The euro is flat at $1.3587, while DAX futures are +0.2%. (PR)
- ETFs: FXE, EUO, EWG, ERO, DRR, BUND, EWGS, EUFX, ULE, GERJ, DBGR, BUNL, DXGE, URR, FGM, BUNT, GGOV
German trade surplus falls; imports, exports surprisingly drop too
This was corrected on 02/07/2014 at 05:55 AM.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Mar 16, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Mar 11, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Mar 11, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Mar 10, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Jan 27, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs