- CVS Caremark (CVS) saw broad sales growth in Q4, with Pharmacy Services revenue up 5.2% and Retail Pharmacy sales growth of 5.6%.
- Retail Pharmacy Segment same store sales rose 4.0% during the period.
- Gross profit rate fell 60 bps to 30.7%.
- The company expects 2014 EPS of $4.36-$4.50 vs. $4.47 consensus.
- A conference call is scheduled for 8:30 am where more details on the company's exit from tobacco could be discussed. (webcast)
- CVS +0.7% premarket
More on CVS Caremark's Q4
Feb 11 2014, 07:16 ET