- Regeneron (REGN +2%) net profit -79% to $97M, due to a non-cash tax benefit of $336M in Q4 2012, an income tax provision in 2013, and higher operating costs last year.
- Eylea net U.S. sales $402M vs $276M a year earlier; international $184M vs $19M.
- Cash position: $1.08B at end of 2013 vs $588M.
- Forecasts 2014 Eylea net product sales of $1.7-1.8B in U.S. vs. $1.41B in 2013.
- Expects Eylea to continue growing "through demographic and geographic expansion," as well as via potential approvals in new indications. (PR)