- Regeneron (REGN +2%) net profit -79% to $97M, due to a non-cash tax benefit of $336M in Q4 2012, an income tax provision in 2013, and higher operating costs last year.
- Eylea net U.S. sales $402M vs $276M a year earlier; international $184M vs $19M.
- Cash position: $1.08B at end of 2013 vs $588M.
- Forecasts 2014 Eylea net product sales of $1.7-1.8B in U.S. vs. $1.41B in 2013.
- Expects Eylea to continue growing "through demographic and geographic expansion," as well as via potential approvals in new indications. (PR)
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Jun 10, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Mar 13, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Mar 12, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Feb 19, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 9, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs