- Flexion Therapeutics (FLXN) has raised $65M in its Nasdaq IPO by selling 5M shares at $13, within the range of $12-14.
- Flexion, which develops osteoarthritis drugs, has a market cap of $192M.
- There's also a greenshoe option of 750,000 shares.
- Flexion's shares are due to start trading today.
- IPO Previews: Don Dion, IPOdesktop
- ETF: IPO
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at MarketWatch.com (Sep 18, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Sep 17, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Sep 17, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs