- Amazon (AMZN -1.6%) has been cut to Neutral by UBS. The firm cites Amazon's soft Q4 top-line performance, and a CIRP survey that indicates only 58% and 24% of Prime subs would respectively renew following price hikes of $20 and $40 (currently under consideration).
- Intuit (INTU -5%) has been cut to Underweight by Evercore following its FQ2 guidance cut.
- Veeco (VECO +3.1%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Credit Suisse ahead of its Feb. 19 Q4 report.
- comScore (SCOR -0.8%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Northland following its Q4 beat.
- Itron (ITRI +5.5%) has been upgraded to Buy by Needham ahead of today's Q4 report.
Tech ratings changes: Amazon, Intuit, Veeco, comScore, Itron
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Thu, 6:00AM)
Video at CNBC.com (Wed, 7:15AM)
at CNBC.com (Fri, 1:31PM)
at CNBC.com (Thu, 3:17PM)
at CNBC.com (Thu, 10:36AM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs