- In addition to beating Q4 estimates, Zillow (Z) has guided on its CC for 2014 revenue of $288M-$294M, above a $283.9M consensus. But with shares having more than doubled over the last 12 months, investors are deciding to sell on the news.
- Q4's 70% Y/Y revenue growth rate eclipsed Q3's 67% pace. Marketplace revenue (79% of total) +71% Y/Y vs. +73% in Q3, display (ad) revenue +67% vs. +50%.
- Premier Agent subs rose by 8% Q/Q and 64% Y/Y to 48.3K. Average revenue/sub rose $7 Q/Q and $4 Y/Y to $271.
- Monthly unique users rose 57% Y/Y to 54.4M. Mobile visits doubled Y/Y, and now make up 2/3 of visits.
- Sales/marketing spend rose 72% Y/Y to $25M. The growth rate represents a slowdown from Q3's torrid 121% clip. R&D spend rose 62% to $14.6M.
- Q4 results, PR
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Investopedia (Apr 10, 2015)
at Investopedia (Apr 6, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Mar 25, 2015)
at 4-traders.com (Mar 24, 2015)
30-Year Fixed Mortgage Rates Fall to 7-Week Low; Current Rate is 3.56%, According to Zillow Mortgage Rate Tickerat 4-traders.com (Mar 24, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs