- Global equities are lower following a recent run of gains, with the mood dampened by disappointing earnings reports and other corporate news.
- In Europe, Italian shares are leading the way lower, with the FTSE MIB falling 1% following renewed political instability after a bit of a calm for all of about ten minutes. In the latest drama, Prime Minister Enrico Letta is trying to reject pressure to resign in favor of Matteo Renzi, the leader of their center-left Democratic Party.
- Japan -1.8% , Hong Kong -0.5%, China -0.55%, India -1.3%.
- Euro Stoxx 50 -0.5%, London -0.5%, Paris -0.3%, Frankfurt -0.1%, Madrid -1.1%.
- U.S. stock futures: Dow -0.4%. S&P -0.4%. Nasdaq -0.4%
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs