- Janet Yellen's appearance before the Senate Banking Commitee, which was scheduled to take place today, has been postponed, due to a heavy snow storm that's hitting the south and the east. A new date for Yellen's testimony wasn't provided.
- The latest weather patterns have already caused over half a million customers to lose power in the southeast.
- Around 6,900 flights were canceled or delayed yesterday and another 4,500 have been scrubbed for today.
- Related stocks: AAL, JBLU, DAL, UAL, LUV, ALK, HA, SAVE, RJET, [[GPE-A]]
- Utility ETFs: XLU, IDU, VPU, RYU, UPW, PUI, FXU, SDP, AMPS, FUTY, PSCU, UTLT
at CNBC.com (Nov 18, 2014)