- Gotta be the weather? In addition to January's soft retail sales print (-0.4% vs. consensus -0.1%, ex-autos flat vs. consensus +0.1%), December's 0.2% gain is revised to a loss of 0.1%, with Dec. ex-auto's 0.7% gain revised to just +0.3%.
- Full report
- A longer-term chart shows the Y/Y gain in sales just ticking below the range it's been in for the past couple of years.
- The 10-year Treasury yield slips another couple of basis points, now off 6 on the day to 2.73%. TLT +0.6%, TBT -1.2%
- Stock index futures slip a bit more, the S&P 500 (SPY) -0.7%.
- Treasury ETFs: TBT, TLT, TMV, SHY, IEF, TBF, PST, EDV, TTT, TMF, ZROZ, SBND, TLH, IEI, DLBS, TYO, DTYS, VGLT, UST, BIL, SHV, UBT, TBX, VGIT, TLO, VGSH, SCHO, GSY, DTYL, SCHR, LBND, TYD, ITE, TENZ, TYBS, DTUL, DTUS, SST, TUZ, FIVZ, DFVL, TBZ, DLBL, DFVS, TYNS
Add weak revisions to January's slow retail sales number
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 25, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 23, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 13, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 5, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 25, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs