- Shire (SHPG +2.3%) CFO Graham Hetherington will step down on March 1 and will be replaced by senior VP James Bowling on an interim basis while the company searches for a permanent successor.
- GAAP operating income +389% to $598M.
- Sales breakdown: Vyvanse +29% to $330M, Lialda/Mezavant +34% to $149M, Vpriv +17% to $91M, Firazayr +134% to $81M.
- Expects adjusted 2014 earnings per ADS to grow at a similar level to 2013, when the figure rose 23%; forecasts that product sales will increase in the "mid-to-high teens," including those from ViroPharma, which Shire bought in December.
- Royalties and other revenues are seen falling 10-15%.
- Shire declares an interim dividend of 16.93 cents a share vs 14.60 cents in 2012. (Earnings PR)
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at Investor's Business Daily (Feb 12, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Jan 26, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 16, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 15, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 15, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs