- Shire (SHPG +2.3%) CFO Graham Hetherington will step down on March 1 and will be replaced by senior VP James Bowling on an interim basis while the company searches for a permanent successor.
- GAAP operating income +389% to $598M.
- Sales breakdown: Vyvanse +29% to $330M, Lialda/Mezavant +34% to $149M, Vpriv +17% to $91M, Firazayr +134% to $81M.
- Expects adjusted 2014 earnings per ADS to grow at a similar level to 2013, when the figure rose 23%; forecasts that product sales will increase in the "mid-to-high teens," including those from ViroPharma, which Shire bought in December.
- Royalties and other revenues are seen falling 10-15%.
- Shire declares an interim dividend of 16.93 cents a share vs 14.60 cents in 2012. (Earnings PR)
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at CNBC.com (May 21, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 16, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 15, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 13, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 12, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs