- Shire (SHPG +2.3%) CFO Graham Hetherington will step down on March 1 and will be replaced by senior VP James Bowling on an interim basis while the company searches for a permanent successor.
- GAAP operating income +389% to $598M.
- Sales breakdown: Vyvanse +29% to $330M, Lialda/Mezavant +34% to $149M, Vpriv +17% to $91M, Firazayr +134% to $81M.
- Expects adjusted 2014 earnings per ADS to grow at a similar level to 2013, when the figure rose 23%; forecasts that product sales will increase in the "mid-to-high teens," including those from ViroPharma, which Shire bought in December.
- Royalties and other revenues are seen falling 10-15%.
- Shire declares an interim dividend of 16.93 cents a share vs 14.60 cents in 2012. (Earnings PR)
More on Shire Q4: CFO resigns, forecasts earnings growth
Feb 13 2014, 08:57 ET