- Economic net income of $303.2M is up 36.8% from a year ago. Full year ENI of $1B is equal to 2012. ENI per share of $1.92 in Q4 and $6.07 for full year.
- AUM of $83.6B vs. $77.1B a year ago. Management fee-generating AUM of $72B up from $66.8B. Incentive-creating AUM of $32.4B down from $34B.
- Management fees of $197.6M up 7% Y/Y. Incentive income of $242.5M up 15.3%. Investment income of $88.5M up 70.2%.
- It's good to work at Oaktree: Incentive income compensation of $127.8M up 22.5%.
- CC at 11 ET
- Press release, Q4 results
- OAK no trades premarket
Incentive fees boost Oaktree results
Feb 13 2014, 09:02 ET