- Economic net income of $303.2M is up 36.8% from a year ago. Full year ENI of $1B is equal to 2012. ENI per share of $1.92 in Q4 and $6.07 for full year.
- AUM of $83.6B vs. $77.1B a year ago. Management fee-generating AUM of $72B up from $66.8B. Incentive-creating AUM of $32.4B down from $34B.
- Management fees of $197.6M up 7% Y/Y. Incentive income of $242.5M up 15.3%. Investment income of $88.5M up 70.2%.
- It's good to work at Oaktree: Incentive income compensation of $127.8M up 22.5%.
- CC at 11 ET
- Press release, Q4 results
- OAK no trades premarket
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Apr 7, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Dec 31, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 23, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 19, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Nov 18, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs