- Economic net income of $303.2M is up 36.8% from a year ago. Full year ENI of $1B is equal to 2012. ENI per share of $1.92 in Q4 and $6.07 for full year.
- AUM of $83.6B vs. $77.1B a year ago. Management fee-generating AUM of $72B up from $66.8B. Incentive-creating AUM of $32.4B down from $34B.
- Management fees of $197.6M up 7% Y/Y. Incentive income of $242.5M up 15.3%. Investment income of $88.5M up 70.2%.
- It's good to work at Oaktree: Incentive income compensation of $127.8M up 22.5%.
- CC at 11 ET
- Press release, Q4 results
- OAK no trades premarket
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Apr 7, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Jan 1, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Dec 31, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 23, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 19, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs