- Revenue of $215.7M up 62.4% Y/Y (ARCT acquisition). AFFO of $125.7M up 72.4%, AFFO per share of $0.62 up 12.7%.
- Same store rents of $110M up 1.8% from a year ago. Portfolio occupancy of 98.2% is up 1000 basis points.
- Invested $145.3M in 66 new properties and properties under development/expansion.
- $1.37B of $1.5B credit line is available to fund continued acquisitions.
- 2014 AFFO guidance of $2.53-$2.58 per share, up 5-7% over 2013.
- CC at 10:30 ET
- Press release, Q4 results
- O -0.4%
More on Realty Income results
Feb 13 2014, 09:33 ET