- Trulia (TRLA) expects Q1 revenue $53.1M-$53.5M and 2014 revenue of $245M-$248M, in-line with consensus estimates of $53.3M and $246.3M. With shares coming into earnings trading at 10.9x EV/sales, those numbers could be disappointing some investors.
- Also: Though Trulia's 2014 revenue guidance implies 72% growth at the midpoint, adjusted EBITDA is only expected to grow to $18M-$22M (8% margin at the midpoint) from 2013's $17.1M.
- Marketplace revenue soared 190% Y/Y in Q4 to $42.2M after growing 96% in Q3. Media revenue +26% to $7.6M vs. +22% in Q3.
- Monthly unique visitors +49% Y/Y to 35.3M, mobile monthly uniques +86% to 14.3M. Subscribers rose by 3.3K Q/Q to 59.7K, average revenue/subscriber fell $7 Q/Q and rose $7 Y/Y to $179.
- Sales/marketing spend rose 112% Y/Y in 2013 to $71.4M. R&D +72% to $34.6M, G&A +139% to $32.7M.
- Zillow (Z), which closed near breakeven after posting a Q4 beat and above-consensus revenue guidance yesterday afternoon, is following Trulia lower.
- Q4 results, PR
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new New Earnings Center
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Feb 24, 2015)
at Benzinga.com (Feb 20, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Feb 20, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Feb 18, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Feb 18, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs