- Shares of PepsiCo (PEP -0.9%) are slightly lower again as investors re-align their thinking after hearing the company resist the calls to spin off its beverage business.
- The focus now falls back on a potential deal with SodaStream or another play in the home beverage industry.
- During an earnings call yesterday, CEO Indra Nooyi said PepsiCo is testing single serve home delivery concepts before deciding on where to invest.
- Nooyi on home beverage products: "GMCR is one option. Interestingly, there are multiple, multiple, multiple technologies out there."
- Does the use of three "multiples" in the sentence indicate PepsiCo has something new up its sleeve?
- Earnings call transcript
Are you Bullish or Bearish on ?
Results for ()
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
From other sites
at Benzinga.com (Mon, 4:54PM)
at Benzinga.com (Feb 11, 2015)
at Investor's Business Daily (Feb 11, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Feb 11, 2015)
at MarketWatch.com (Feb 11, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs