- The German ZEW survey of investor confidence has dropped to 55.7 in February from 61.7 in January and missed consensus that was also 61.7.
- However, the current situation print has surged to 50 from 41.2 and exceeded forecasts of 44.
- Sentiment for the eurozone has declined to 68.5 from 73.3 and undershot expectations of 73.9.
- The drop in the headline figure was probably caused by recent uncertainties, such as weak U.S. labor and other economic data, and the volatility in emerging markets, ZEW says, adding that the fall "must not be overstated."
- The DAX is -0.25%, although the euro is +0.1% at $1.3714. (PR)
- ETFs: EWG, BUND, EWGS, GERJ, DXGE, DBGR, BUNL, FGM, BUNT, GGOV, HEWG
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Tue, 11:06AM)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 10, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 6, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 25, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Feb 17, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs