- Asian shares mostly rise and European equities mostly fall, while U.S. stock futures are flat-to-lower.
- Japanese shares buck the trend in Asia and drop following sharp gains yesterday after the Bank of Japan surprisingly expanded lending programs to banks.
- In Europe, stocks continued to pause following a recent rally and amid more disappointing data out the U.S.
- Investors are set to focus on the minutes from the FOMC's latest meeting, which are due out later today.
- Japan -0.5%, Hong Kong +0.3%, China +1.1%, India +0.4%.
- Euro Stoxx 50 -0.4%, London +0.1%, Paris -0.1%, Frankfurt -0.1%, Milan -0.4%, Madrid -0.5%.
- U.S. stock futures: Dow -0.1%. S&P -0.1%. Nasdaq flat.
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs