- Execs with Kellogg (K) talked about the "New Kellogg" during a presentation at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York conference.
- One of the company's primary areas of focus will continue to be supply chain efficiency as it tips off potential plant closures and capacity reductions.
- Cost savings will be funneled back into the breakfast and frozen foods categories.
- Kellogg will look at acquisitions and new joint ventures in emerging markets.
- The full-year 2014 outlook is for net sales growth of 1% and internal operating profit rising flat to 2%.
- Presentation webcast
From other sites
at Zacks.com (Tue, 10:58AM)
at Zacks.com (Tue, 9:20AM)
at 4-traders.com (Mon, 11:32AM)
at 4-traders.com (Mon, 7:01AM)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs