- The FDA has accepted Medicines Company's (MDCO +1.7%) filing of a new drug application (NDA) for the firm's Oritavancin intravenous antibiotic, with priority review, for the treatment of certain types of skin infections. (PR)
- Q4 adjusted net income decreased 38% to $17.7M.
- Total net income dropped to $1.2M from $20.7M.
- Amortization of acquired intangible assets 10.1M.
- During Q4, Medicines Company completed the acquisition of Rempex Pharmaceuticals and a co-promotion partnership with Boston Scientific. (PR)
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Aug 6, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Apr 1, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Feb 10, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Aug 12, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Jun 5, 2013)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs