- Stock futures point to modest losses at the open ahead of the release of minutes from the latest Fed meeting and in the wake of disappointing housing data; S&P -0.3%, Dow -0.2%, Nasdaq -0.1%.
- European markets are broadly lower following a surprise increase in U.K. unemployment and a flare-up in violence in Ukraine; Asian markets ended mostly higher.
- The day's highlight will be the 2 p.m. release of the minutes to the FOMC policy meeting that ended Jan. 29, when the Fed announced a second reduction to its bond purchase program.
- Zale +41% premarket after Signet Jewelers said it would buy its rival for $21/share.
- Treasurys are near their best levels of the session, with the 10-year benchmark note down nearly 3 bps at 2.684%.
Stocks set for cautious opening ahead of Fed minutes
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs