- SolarCity (SCTY -4.2%) has been cut to Neutral by Baird ahead of Monday's Q4 report.
- Red Hat (RHT +1%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Cowen.
- Gogo (GOGO +3.5%) has been upgraded to Overweight by Evercore. Q4 results are due on March 13.
- Youku (YOKU -3.3%) has been cut to Sell by Maxim. Q4 results are expected later this month.
- SMIC (SMI -0.9%) has been cut to Neutral by JPMorgan following its Q4 miss and soft Q1 guidance.
- Cabot Microelectronics (CCMP +4.6%) has been upgraded to Buy by D.A. Davidson.
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Jan 6, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Dec 30, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 18, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 16, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Dec 10, 2014)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs