- SolarCity (SCTY -4.2%) has been cut to Neutral by Baird ahead of Monday's Q4 report.
- Red Hat (RHT +1%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Cowen.
- Gogo (GOGO +3.5%) has been upgraded to Overweight by Evercore. Q4 results are due on March 13.
- Youku (YOKU -3.3%) has been cut to Sell by Maxim. Q4 results are expected later this month.
- SMIC (SMI -0.9%) has been cut to Neutral by JPMorgan following its Q4 miss and soft Q1 guidance.
- Cabot Microelectronics (CCMP +4.6%) has been upgraded to Buy by D.A. Davidson.