- French flash manufacturing PMI has slipped to 48.5 in February from 49.3 in January and missed consensus of 49.3.
- Services dropped to 46.9 from 48.9 and vs 49.4.
- Manufacturing output increased to 50.5 from 48.8.
- Composite output slipped to 47.6 from 48.9.
- While the contraction in French business activity accelerated, there were some positive developments, says Markit, including the confidence of service providers rising to a 23-month high.
- The CAC 40 (EWQ) is -0.8%. (PR)
at CNBC.com (Aug 22, 2014)