- Actavis (ACT +0.7%) swings to a loss of $148.4M from a profit of $28M a year earlier, with earnings hurt by restructuring-related expenses and other items.
- EBITDA jumps to $817.1M from $393M, boosted by the acquisition of Warner Chilcott.
- Pharma Segment revenue $1.7B vs $1.4B; Specialty Brands $695.5M vs $132.2M; Anda Distribution $383M vs $203.9M.
- Actavis intends to provide updated 2014 guidance after it closes the $25B acquisition of Forest Labs.
- The company affirms its forecasts for Actavis alone: it expects EPS of $12.60-13.10 vs consensus of $12.99, and revenues of over $10B vs $10.86B. (PR)