- Equinix (EQIX -1.5%) has been cut to Neutral by Piper and Canaccord after providing light guidance to go with a Q4 beat.
- America Movil (AMX -1.6%) has been cut to Underweight by Barclays a week after posting mixed Q4 results.
- Garmin (GRMN -0.9%) has been cut to Market Perform by Wells Fargo a day after surging in response to a Q4 beat and strong top-line guidance.
- Infoblox (BLOX +3.4%) has been upgraded to Buy by Goldman ten days after getting crushed due to an FQ2/FY14 warning. The company's FQ2 report arrives on Feb. 26.
- magicJack (CALL -1.8%) has been cut to Market Perform by Openheimer. Shares have been on a tear thanks to Whitney Tilson's vote of confidence.
From other sites
at 4-traders.com (Mon, 1:01PM)
at 4-traders.com (Mon, 12:03PM)
at Zacks.com (Mar 18, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Mar 6, 2015)
at Zacks.com (Feb 20, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs