- HSBC's (HSBC) 2013 pretax profit rose 9% to $22.56B but fell short of consensus of $24.6B.
- Underlying revenue grew to $63.3B from $61.6B, while underlying operating costs dropped 6% to $38B.
- Q4 pretax profit fell to $3.96B from $4.43B a year earlier.
- HSBC increased its dividend to $0.49 a share from $0.45.
- However, the bank warned of "choppy markets" this year as emerging economies adjust to "changing economic circumstances and sentiment."
- Shares are -4.2% in London. (PR)
From other sites
Video at CNBC.com (Jun 10, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Jun 9, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (May 19, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (May 5, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Feb 26, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs