- Toll Brothers' (TOL -0.2%) net income jumped to $45.6M from $4.4M a year earlier.
- Pretax profit rose to $71.2M from $8.3M a year earlier, boosted by $23.5M from the sale of two shopping centers in which Toll held 50% and $6.3M from land sales.
- Units delivered +24% to 928.
- Average home price increased to $694,000 from $569,000.
- Cancellation rate 7% vs 6.2%.
- Net signed contracts -6% to 916 units, hurt by the severe winter.
- Backlog +45% to $2.69B, or +31% to 3,667 units.
- Toll is optimistic about the Spring selling season, "based on solid affordability, attractive interest rates, growing pent-up demand and an industry still under-producing."
- Previous (PR)
Check out Seeking Alpha’s new Earnings Center »
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Mar 5, 2015)
Video at CNBC.com (Feb 25, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Feb 24, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 16, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 15, 2015)
ETF Screener: Search and filter by asset class, strategy, theme, performance, yield, and much more
ETF Performance: View ETF performance across key asset classes and investing themes
ETF Investing Guide: Learn how to build and manage a well-diversified, low cost ETF portfolio
ETF Selector: An explanation of how to select and use ETFs